Lena's BTA301 Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Intermediate and advanced HTML

Using macromedia dreamweaver once again tody we were able to follow Mr. Charelli on working on Lesson 2. We learnt about planning our website, defining our website, and creating/formating the home page. We learnt how to make links on our main menu. We learnt how to use tables and images. We were also told to sign up to geocities for our free webpage to start our HTML assignment. We are working in groups. I'm working with Karen.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Askinstoo said…

    Hey everyone, I'm new! ..... just made my profile. Everyone says I need to share

    something so I Just thought I'd let you know a place where I made an extra $800 last month!
    Click here to find out more!
    Be sure to check out my new page. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home